In this episode of The Queer Life radio show, Kaiya Kramer remarks on the best of times worst of times in regards to LGBT rights transgender bathroom bills and so much more.
This episode airs live Friday April 29th, 2016 at 6–8pm on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Tuesday night on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Wednesday night at 6–8pm on KWTF 88.1 FM, on KOWS 107.3 FM, and live on YouTube here.
Best of Times Worst of Times
- Judge Calls Dennis Hastert ‘Serial Child Molester’ in Sentencing Him to 15 Months (Video) – by Dawn Ennis, advocate.com
- This city will now fine trans people $500 for using the ‘wrong’ bathroom – by Joseph Patrick McCormick, pinknews.co.uk
- Are Gay Guys More Masculine Than Straight Guys? – queerty.com
- Very Naughty Michigan Teacher Fired for Saying ‘Vagina’ in Class – by biology, jezebel.com
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Blames ‘Transvestite’ Activist, Atheists, Homosexuals For Legal Woes: WATCH – by Sean Mandell, towleroad.com
- Anti-Gay Oregon Bakers File Appeal with Help From George H.W. Bush’s Former Lawyer: VIDEO – by Michael Fitzgerald, towleroad.com
- This redneck just utterly destroyed the Target boycott – LGBTQ Nation
- Viral Video of Lesbian Kicked Out of Women’s Room for Not Showing I.D. Exposes Dangers of Bathroom Policing – WATCH – by Sean Mandell, towleroad.com
- Megyn Kelly Schools NC Governor Pat McCrory on Transgender People and Bathrooms: WATCH – by Andy Towle, towleroad.com
Thanks for listening!
Host of The Queer Life Radio Show
Check Us Out on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet us @thequeerlife
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Subscribe to us on Stitcher