In this episode of The Queer Life radio show, Kaiya Kramer breaks apart the current North Carolina Anti-LGBT law that is going into effect and the ramifications for equal rights in all other states.
This episode airs live Friday March 25th, 2016 at 6–8pm on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Tuesday night on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Wednesday night at 6–8pm on KWTF 88.1 FM, on KOWS 107.3 FM, and live on YouTube here.
North Carolina Anti-LGBT Law
This new anti-LGBT law that is coming into effect in North Carolina will prevent any human rights laws from going into effect. This forces gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer identified people to have ZERO protections under the law. Listen up.
We’ll also be discussing LGBT news and current events throughout this show, follow the links!
- North Carolina House Bill 2
- North Carolina Passes Law Blocking Measures To Protect LGBT People
- Five Things to Know About North Carolina’s Newest, Radical Anti-LGBT Law – by Hayley Miller, hrc.org
- After North Carolina: 9 States Have 14 Anti-Trans Bills in The Works – by Heather Hogan, autostraddle.com
- Disney, Marvel Studios Threaten to Abandon Productions in Georgia If Governor Signs Anti-LGBT Bill – by The Hollywood Reporter, hrc.org
- NFL Warns Falcons That They Won’t Get To Host A Super Bowl If Georgia Passes Anti-Gay Bill –
by email@example.com and @patrickredford, deadspin.com
Thanks for listening!
Host of The Queer Life Radio Show
Check Us Out on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet us @thequeerlife
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Subscribe to us on Stitcher