In this episode of The Queer Life radio show, Kaiya Kramer discusses politics, Republicans and LGBT equality. Arm yourselves with knowledge friends.
This episode airs live Friday March 11th, 2016 at 6–8pm on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Tuesday night on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Wednesday night at 6–8pm on KWTF 88.1 FM, on KOWS 107.3 FM, and live on YouTube here.
Republicans and LGBT Equality
We are now in election season and while this radio show nor affiliated radio stations do not endorse any particular candidate or party, I strongly urge you to educate yourself on the political candidates running for the presidency. Here are the articles I’ll be referring to for tonight’s episode:
- Stop Straight-Splaining Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton to LGBT Voters
- New poll suggests Hillary Clinton has got the LGBT vote – by GT, gaytimes.co.uk
- Transgender Bruce Jenner supports evangelical Ted Cruz, not pro-LGBT Democrat Hillary Clinton – by Czarina Ong, christiantoday.com
- Gay Republicans who launched Trump’s political career now regret it – LGBTQ Nation – by BIL BROWNING, lgbtqnation.com
- Gay Republicans Demand Answers From Trump
- ‘Religious Liberty’ Has Replaced ‘Gay Marriage’ In GOP Talking Points – by Anne Li, fivethirtyeight.com
Thanks for listening!
Host of The Queer Life Radio Show
Check Us Out on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet us @thequeerlife
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Subscribe to us on Stitcher