In tonight’s episode of The Queer Life Radio show, Kaiya Kramer interviews Dr. Sand Chang Licensed Psychologist, who is a Chinese American, nonbinary/genderqueer person at the Multi-Specialty Transitions Department at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland.
This episode airs live Friday December 11th, 2015 at 6–8pm on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Tuesday night on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Wednesday night at 6–8pm on KWTF 88.1 FM, and live on YouTube here.
Dr. Sand Chang Licensed Psychologist
Dr. Sand Chang (they/them/their) is a Chinese American, nonbinary/genderqueer Licensed Psychologist. They are a Gender Specialist at the Multi-Specialty Transitions Department at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland and maintains a private practice specializing in trauma and EMDR, addictions, relationships, and healing work with marginalized communities, particularly people affected by the intersections of racism, homophobia, and transphobia. Sand is the current Chair of the APA Committee on Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity (CSOGD) and recently completed an appointment on the the American Psychological Association’s Task Force in writing the Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Transgender and Gender Nonconforming People.
Thanks for listening!
Host of The Queer Life Radio Show
LGBT News Hour
- Women in Saudi Arabia allowed to vote for the first time – by Joseph Patrick McCormick, pinknews.co.uk
- Majority of Male Commandos Opposed to Women Entering Special Ops Forces – by Marie Lodi Jezebel.com
- Caitlyn Jenner Tells TIME Magazine That “If You Look Like a Man in a Dress, It Makes People Uncomfortable” – by Alex Rees, cosmopolitan.com
- Hillary Clinton’s Email About Gay Parents Should Seriously Trouble Her LGBT Supporters – by Mark Joseph Stern, slate.com
Check Us Out on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet us @thequeerlife
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Subscribe to us on Stitcher