Here’s some reasons why you should care about trans people. Outlined through current events. Only the best from The Queer Life Radio Show.
This episode airs live Friday December 4th, 2015 at 6–8pm on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Tuesday night on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Wednesday night at 6–8pm on KWTF 88.1 FM, and live on YouTube here.
Why You Should Care About Trans People
Please check out all the links below as I dissect each article and build towards my argument of why you should care about trans people. In a nutshell, basically trans people are just people. People who want to live their lives free of harassment and free to take on jobs and raise children just like anyone else. Check it out.
Thanks for listening!
Host of The Queer Life Radio Show
LGBT News Hour
- ‘We have lost the LGBT war’ admits anti-gay US evangelist (VIDEO) – by Michelle O’Toole, pinknews.co.uk
- The Salvation Army’s History of Anti-LGBT Discrimination – by Zinnia Jones, huffingtonpost.com
- Obama praised for screening trans films in the White House – by Olivier Douliery, pinknews.co.uk
- Eddie Redmayne: ‘I felt so vulnerable playing a trans woman’ – by Michelle O’Toole, pinknews.co.uk
- The Blame Game: How the Trans Community has been Accused of Murder – by Claire-Renee Kohner, planettransgender.com
- Latest polls show top GOP candidates with key advantages – by Steve Benen, msnbc.com
- Senate Votes to End Federal Funding for Planned Parenthood – nbcnewyork.com
- US Marine Found Guilty of Killing Jennifer Laude – by Amy Walker, planettransgender.com
- Unsurprisingly, Trans Students Have Caused Zero Incidents in Public Bathrooms – by Carolin Lehmann, seventeen.com
Check Us Out on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet us @thequeerlife
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Subscribe to us on Stitcher