This week on The Queer Life radio show Kaiya Kramer interviews Mark and Lynna from Transition Radio.
This episode airs live Friday October 23rd, 2015 at 6–8pm on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Tuesday night on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Wednesday night at 6–8pm on KWTF 88.1 FM, and live on YouTube here.
Transition Radio Interview
About Mark and Lynna
Mark Angelo/Maritza and Lynna Arielle/Paul Cummings are a married gender variant couple who are the hosts of Transition Radio’s Real Talk Podcast, an online show that is now focused on helping people realize the importance and respect for others in the LGBA community, while at the same time finding truth and respect for self In the gender spectrum.
Mark/Maritza has been an advocate for the trans community since 2003 but she realized that it was taking a turn for the worst and now wants to help bring balance and much needed education to this broken paradigm. Their main focus is to help people realize that they can be true to themselves without inflicting harm on themselves and others, to learn to co exist with other groups without forcing their beliefs and altruistic behaviors that only harm the natural flow of life and existence. We believe that through education and awareness, that many of these behaviors that are being forced upon the public are actually neurological and psychological in nature and there needs to be more education and different treatment solutions which includes a variety of spiritual and a more organic harmonious approach.
Thanks for listening!
Host of The Queer Life Radio Show
LGBT News & Current Events Discussed
- Florida Bill Tests Waters of ‘Religious Freedom’ – By Daniel Reynolds, www.advocate.com
- Here’s What LGBT Organizations Need to Tackle Next: White Privilege – By Reverend Irene Monroe, www.advocate.com
- Nancy Pelosi warns about ‘heartbreaking’ spike in transgender murders – By Alex Wong, www.pinknews.co.uk
- Laverne Cox in ‘Rocky Horror’ Makes This Writer Very Nervous – By Rebecca Juro, www.advocate.com
Check Us Out on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet us @thequeerlife
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Subscribe to us on Stitcher