This episode airs live Friday July 31st, 2015 at 6–8pm on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Tuesday night on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Wednesday night at 6–8pm on KWTF 88.1 FM, and live on YouTube here:
The Queer Life One Year Anniversary!
This week on The Queer Life radio show we celebrate The Queer Life One Year Anniversary, 52 weeks of programming. Exactly 104 hours of LGBT news, modern perspectives, roundtable discussions, and interviews. We believe that curating high quality LGBT news and mixing it up with science and technology will be a unique and relevant news source for your daily consumption. The Queer Life radio show which started in Santa Rosa, CA is a work of love and we absolutely take pride in all the work that goes into it. Please check out the Current Events below for links to all articles talked about in each episode!
Thanks for listening!
Host of The Queer Life Radio Show
- Futurism Needs More Women – by Rose Eveleth, theatlantic.com
- Caitlyn Jenner: A “Real” Woman? – by James Garcia, strangelyprogressive.wordpress.com
- The Best Windows 10 Features You Probably Haven’t Heard About – by Eric Ravenscraft, lifehacker.com
- Nigerian President Refuses To consider Gay Rights –
by Amy Walker, planettransgender.com
- Craft a Perfect Resume Summary with this Checklist – by Thorin Klosowski, lifehacker.com
- U.S. Military’s Transgender Ban Begins to Fall Monday – by Sunnivie Brydum, advocate.com
- FBI Struggling With Cybersecurity Because of Shit Pay and Drug Tests – by Matt Novak, gizmodo.com
- WATCH: Huckabee Compares Being Trans to Getting Breast Implants – by Trudy Ring, advocate.com
- Scientific Proof That Your Gut Is Best At Making Decisions – by Lydia Dishman, fastcompany.com
- Boy Scouts of America Votes to Allow Gay Scout Leaders – by Pete Williams, nbcnews.com
- The FCC is already getting thousands of net neutrality complaints – by Mat Smith, engadget.com
- Gosh Dang It Zoey Tur, apologize! – by Kelli Busey, planettransgender.com
- A Brief Guide to Quitting a Bad Habit – by Leo Babauta, zenhabits.net
Check Us Out on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet us @thequeerlife
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to us on iTunes