This episode airs live Friday June 19th, 2015 at 6–8pm on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Tuesday night on KBBF 89.1 FM, replayed on Wednesday night at 6–8pm on KWTF 88.1 FM, and live on YouTube here:
The Gay Agenda, Brainwashing America’s Youth
This week on The Queer Life radio show Kaiya Kramer covers all what a title like ‘Gay Agenda, Brainwashing America’s Youth’ actually means.
The dictionary definition for the term red herring is “something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.” I define the term red herring because that’s what the Gay Agenda really is. Do you want to know what the Gay Agenda is? It’s a distraction from the real problems at hand. There’s a powerful minority in this country that says that the Gay Agenda is brainwashing America’s youth to be “converted to homosexuality,” as if that could actually be accomplished. Even if conversion could be accomplished, why would be subject anyone to a lifetime of pain and suffering. The buddha once said that life is pain and suffering, but who are we as the LGBT community to recruit more members into a life of discrimination?
If you really want to know what the gay agenda is, here it is:
- “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” no matter what race, gender, creed, or state of being (Mark 12:31, sort of).
- Acknowledge the presence of those different than yourself, and so long as they do not hurt anyone, allow them to live in peace.
- “Be impeccable with your word. Don’t take anything personally. Don’t make assumptions. Always do your best” (The Four Agreements).
- “True love is born from understanding” (Buddha).
- “God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8).
- Peace, knowledge, serenity, harmony, the force (Jedi Code).
The Gay Agenda, is a message of love and acceptance no matter who you are.
Thanks for listening!
Host of The Queer Life Radio Show
- Rachel Dolezal BLACKFACE is what DRAG is to TRANSFACE – by Kelli Busey, planettransgender.com
- Gay Oregon couple who bought domain name JebBushforPresident.com in 2008 refuse to sell it to him… and plan to use site to promote LGBT issues – by Anneta Konstantinides For Dailymail.com, dailymail.co.uk
- Transgender Travelers – tsa.gov
- NOM will again ask GOP presidential candidates to sign anti-gay marriage pledge – LGBTQ Nation – by Staff Reports, lgbtqnation.com
- Ireland Socialist MPs’ Employment Equality Bill passed – socialistworld.net
- Study: No difference in kids raised by same-sex couples – by Joe Douglass, katu.com
- Television News Covers Women’s Sports Less Today Than It Did 25 Years Ago – by Maya Dusenbery, Pacific Standard
- Proposed Russian law would prohibit and invalidate transgender Marriages – by Kelli Busey, planettransgender.com
- How to Talk About Suicide on Father’s Day – Ashley Feinberg, gawker.com
Check Us Out on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet us @thequeerlife
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to us on iTunes