In this episode of The Queer Life radio show Kaiya Kramer, Ki H Nguyen, and Mandi Hauwert navigate what religious liberty means for the LGBT community.
This show aired live at 6 pm Pacific on Friday May 5th, 2017
What is Religious Liberty?
Second Hour: LGBT News and Perspectives
- Gay Man Sues Funeral Home That Refused His 86-Year-Old Husband’s Body – By Mary Emily O’hara
- Gay Couple’s Lawsuit Against Kentucky Clerk Is Back On After Appeals Court Ruling – By Colin Dwyer, www.npr.org
- LGBT groups condemn Trump’s religious liberty executive order – By Eugene Scott, www.cnn.com
- Governor Signs ‘Natural and Ordinary Meaning’ Bill Which Strips Rights From Same-Sex Couples, Women – By David Badash
- Trans woman dies in New York after being found with head injuries – By Meka Beresford, www.pinknews.co.uk
- Anti-LGBT TN Senator Mark Green Withdraws Nomination as Army Secretary, Citing Attack on His Christian Beliefs – By Andy Towle, www.towleroad.com
- House Republicans pass bill to replace and repeal Obamacare – By Mj Lee, www.cnn.com
Thanks for listening!
Host of The Queer Life Radio Show
Check Us Out on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook
- Tweet us @thequeerlife
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
- Subscribe to us on Stitcher